YOUR MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER click here
Dr Mohand Yaghi is your medical care provider. He graduated from Charles university in Prague ( the oldest university in central Europe, and one of the oldest in Europe) in 2001. He has nearly 20 years of experience in general practice and Urology. He also works with Westdoc urgent care. He is a member of European association of urology, and competence scheme of the Irish college of general practitioners.
Below are his postgraduate qualifications:
■ Postgraduate Diploma for General
Practitioners WSI - Middlesex University, London, UK.
■ Master of Surgery (ChM) in Urology (Doctoral level) with distinction.
The Royal College of Sugeons in Edinburgh and the University of Edinburgh, UK.
■ Fellow of International College of Surgeons, Chicago, USA.
■ Diploma in Emergency medicine Ultrasound, USA.
■ Certificate in Urology - Karolinska institutet, SWEDEN.
■ Bedside Point Of Care Ultrasound course
The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin.
Certificates in adults and pediatric Urgent and Emergency care from:
○ Sheffield university, UK.
○ Stanford university, USA.
○ Birmingham university, UK.
Research activities, (first author) :
○ Retroperitoneal Ganglioneuroma.
○ Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of urinary bladder.
○ PSA, is it a good marker for prostate
○ Oral prophylactic antibiotics in trans-rectal biopsy of prostate: systematic review.
Read this presentation about erectile
dysfunction and diabetes mellitus.